Friday, October 28, 2005

Worst ever Astro President

Sigh. I am, I really am. Firstly, I'm not at all well-versed in Astronomy. It's just interest that keeps me here. Secondly, I lack many traits of a good leader. The past year has not seen many changes to the ACS(Independent) Astronomy Club. Insignificant changes. Like new equipment, astronomy lectures. Attendence hasn't increased either, not that we actually take attendence. But really, these 2 weeks have been the peak of my flop. No other time have I shown to be more unworthy of Astronomy Club President...

Sigh. The final lesson, which was my responsibility, was unprepared. I was to give the members a presentation on Life in the Universe, but I didn't make it in time. I wonder if I'll ever make it, if they'll ever see it. After all, today was supposed to be our final official meeting. Which takes us to the top of the flop...

Sigh. Such irresponsibility I have exhibited. Making no preparations for this GG night. What a fitting end for an undeserving president. Everything executed by the most reliable vice-president ever. From action plan, to powerpoint presentation, to printing of notes, to coordinating everything... It was as if he was the President. He really should deserve it. Sigh. I was even late and a member had to take charge of things. How more irresponsible can I get, I really do not know. But I really don't like to push the limits. Sigh. What have I left behind?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter