Saturday, September 17, 2005

Ode to misery

This bug that hath descended upon me,
Who'd ever know it could deal so much harm.

Hitting hard against my skull,
My body's fiery to the touch.

Lingering moments of misery,
I wonder if it'll make ascent.

Plain stubbornness I sought to discern,
A refusal to seek a way out.

Derive from fear of the truth,
Unprepared-ness to face reality.

I'll hold onto patience,
And pray every step of the way.

Time is running out,
Before the cause established.

Till it dawns on me,
A glimmer of hope remains,
That it brings no woe,
For if it does,
Such sorrow that shall penetrate.

My feelings have thus been expressed above. Lacking in orientation and order it may be, but hey I'm no poet. The mess (or mass) of words merely express the misery I find myself in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter