Friday, February 17, 2006

In the 29th at the 69th!

Anything to make me feel alive...is it enough to love, is it enough to breathe...somebody rip my heart out and leave me here to breathe...is it enough to die somebody save me life...I'd rather be anything but ordinary please...sometimes I get so weird, I even freak myself out and laugh myself to sleep it's my lullaby...

Avril perfectly captures my feelings! Especially the last part! Another high day for me for most of the time...some low moments...but overall HIGH...

Loved today's TOK session...about life and religion and death and life after death etc. I'm a fan of thought-provoking discussions. Count me in if you're having one = ]

PE was wasted...no run, so I slacked for nothing = /

Free B & M = / It's one of my favoured subjects...

Then like, also burned my tongue off eating steaming mee sua is a mere couple of minutes...chionged to chem and stayed for french after that...whoa why did they French simplify number-naming for the first 50 or so, then make it difficult? Hmm or maybe from another perspective they made it difficult initially then simplified it? Too bad I had to leave for swimming, for it might well be one of my last lessons X(

Ahh beautiful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter