Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Revelation through the looking glass…

A moment in time
Which I made mine
A moment in time
I made a find
While all was still
It came to fill
What was my thrill
Long misery kill.

Round and round the endless panes
All seemed to reflect a life on its wane
Then all at once through the looking glass
Emerged a life not to let pass
A life sofastsofreesoindifferent
Yet it was all so, different
From the one I knew
Such moments too few

Never recently felt so well
Gentle warmth inside, I found myself
With few words I bade him farewell
“Pleasure to meet you, who I’d be and never be, me”

10th May 2006

Such a wonderful feeling when you let out something bottled in there. Anyway make a guess where I got inspired. Ironic time and place. But it happened. And in the new IB campus too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter