Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Post OEP

Finally got down to typing. Was away last week in Shanghai. And I must say, it was almost the best balance of work and play, second only to my Beijing trip. Took thousands of shots, of which a number will be uploaded for viewing together with my travel journal once I find time to do it. Meanwhile, I’m unpacking, working, sorting gifts and pictures. And nursing a runny nose and sore throat. Attributed to the fried and oil-drench fare in Shanghai and Suzhou. Others think its due to the late nights though. Whatever the case, I’m not too enthusiastic about returning to schoolwork. School is bearable (though after this trip I’ve realised that my class is the most tame and serious bunch in the level). And at least I’ve dreamt up a topic for IOP (yes, I dreamt of it!). But there’s still work I ought to do. Sigh. Guess I ought to stop now...
P.S. look out for the Tourism Australia ads on TV! They actually got approved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter