Thursday, August 25, 2005

Against asteroids I drift...

Sigh. I'm beginning to hate the course I took. This path I tread, is but leading me to the summit. It's not even about the obstacles in the way. It's about taking the completely wrong path. But I'm me. What can I do? It doesn't help noticing a pattern in this path. Every tumble, yes I pick myself up. But along comes another tumble, worse than the previous one. Then I pick up the pieces, move on on the right track. Then yet again I tumble, worse... You get the idea. The path gets harder and harder to tread. Yet I'm getting less and less cautious. Least when I expect it, things fall apart. I'm tired of this cycle, and I long for the day when my summit finally looms into view. Will it ever come I wonder. Life's never meant to be easy, but why wasn't I made to tackle all situations? Why am I so? It's so hard to amend now. I'm grown too comfortable in my skin. It's like trying to steer a ship against the current, or navigate a sail boat against the wind. I'm like a spacecraftoff-course, ending up against a barrage of asteroids. In short, my life never looked so bleak, and there seems no solution at hand. This is my life, my only shot at it. I don't want to fail...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter